When you first start changing the way you eat it can be uncomfortable. What exactly do you do? Like the new PBJ, I created what I call a "shake and bake" salad. Because, let's face it, sometimes salads can be very boring and totally lose your interest after day two. So to mix it up I add a few different things. Here is my base coming from the place that I am at:
- 1 box of salad greens (NO iceberg lettuce and if you can get the herb mix go for it!)
- 1 bag/box of bean sprouts (preferably a variety of sprouts-see picture to left)
- 1 bag/box of chopped up cabbage (cabbage is an excellent at fighting and preventing cancer!)
- 1 bag/box of cut up carrots, cukes, and/or celery (you might have to make your own)
- 1 bunch of Kale (superfood extraordinarie) cut up
- 1 bottle Health Starts Here Sesame ginger no fat dressing (Yum to the E- pictured below..find in the produce section, refrigerated)
Now you are ready for at least three yummy salads with lots of variety!! I have included a picture of the sprouts I get from Willy street and the Dressing from Whole Foods. All the rest you make up on one day and roll with for the week....
Eat well and Enjoy!!
Peace and Lots of Love,